Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,610   Online: 1160

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Semi-annual Swap Meet - SUNDAY, MAY 4

The Denver Photo Society swap meet will be Sunday, May 4, at the JeffCo fairgrounds. This time there will also be a bicycle show in an adjoining room.
    All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. Choose the one that has heart.

Don Juan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    KEH will be at the show again. So they must have liked what they saw/experienced. It's a great show and well worth the 5$ admission charge

Hopefully I'll see some of you there this year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looked like a pretty strong crowd, bigger than recent years and almost boisterous, even. At times it was hard to get through the aisles. The number of 20-somethings and younger seems to be growing. Victory Camera has really expanded their presence - maybe 5 tables this time? Having been watching 30's-50's folding MF cameras, there were more than in the past. There were 3 or 4 that came close, but just weren't what I was looking for. Very little darkroom gear. I didn't buy much and might have made a mistake - I was looking for 4x5 holders, but there weren't really any in good shape so i picked up a LN- Kodak 4x5 readyloader. But now I see that film might not be as available as I thought. Other than that I just came home with a couple filters and a release cable.
    All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. Choose the one that has heart.

Don Juan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin