Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,110   Posts: 1,612,891   Online: 1222

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Semi-annual Swap Meet - SUNDAY, MAY 4

The Denver Photo Society swap meet will be Sunday, May 4, at the JeffCo fairgrounds. This time there will also be a bicycle show in an adjoining room.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    KEH will be at the show again. So they must have liked what they saw/experienced. It's a great show and well worth the 5$ admission charge

Hopefully I'll see some of you there this year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looked like a pretty strong crowd, bigger than recent years and almost boisterous, even. At times it was hard to get through the aisles. The number of 20-somethings and younger seems to be growing. Victory Camera has really expanded their presence - maybe 5 tables this time? Having been watching 30's-50's folding MF cameras, there were more than in the past. There were 3 or 4 that came close, but just weren't what I was looking for. Very little darkroom gear. I didn't buy much and might have made a mistake - I was looking for 4x5 holders, but there weren't really any in good shape so i picked up a LN- Kodak 4x5 readyloader. But now I see that film might not be as available as I thought. Other than that I just came home with a couple filters and a release cable.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin