Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,925   Posts: 1,522,116   Online: 777

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey that sounds great to me. You have my vote.

I wonder if that might be a bit to short notice for the Wyoming and New Mexico guys.

D.

There are a few others that are not involved in this thread (yet) that I will contact.

If we have requests that we pick a later date, then we can adjust at that time. The most difficult logistically is the first meeting. Let's see how many we get to commit.

I am a go.

I"LL BE THERE!

Mike Kadillak and I are close friends, so I'll be there come hell or a blizzard.

If anyone needs to reach me, home/studio:

Richard Boulware
    RIchard Boulware Photography
    9112 East Amherst Drive #E
    Denver, 80231
    Tel: (303) 337-1000
    Email: boulwareden@msn.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Here is a current list of responders who have indicated an interest in getting together:
    Michael Taylor
    David B
    Derek Lofgren
    Sheremey
    Paul Sorensen
    Michael Kadillak
    Richard Boulware
    If you know anyone else who might be interested, please let them know.
    Thanks,
    Ed

I will contact three others and post their ability to attend shortly.

Cheers!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Mike just contacted me. I would like to attend also. At this time the 24th looks great. Like Mike and Richard B I live in the Metro Denver area also.

RichieV

Denver Meeting

Hello All, I am very interested in meeting with Denver area APUGers. I am pretty open to evenings. I live in Louisville so most of Denver is good. Also may I suggest that we all bring two or three images to show. Any more than three might be too time consuming. Ken

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hello Everyone, At this time there seems to be a pretty good indication that Friday evening of the 24th at Paul Sorenson's darkroom on the near north side of Denver would be acceptable to several persons. We also have the option of Saturday evening on the 25th at Mr Sorenson's facility as well as a very generous offer from Barry Currence to allow use of his studio that same evening (his studio is at Wadsworth and Highway 36). If Sunday is better, Paul has also offered his facility that evening as well. How do these times sound to everyone (especially to the non-Denver area people)?
    So tentatively we have:
    1. weekend of the the 24th
    2. evening meeting
    3. choice of Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
    Could I have some feedback about that weekend? I will track the response for the best consensus possible.
    Many thanks to everyone,
    Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi, count me in, too! If the get-together will be at the Denver Darkroom (Paul's offered facility), I can make it any of those three nights. Otherwise, either Friday or Saturday will be ok for me, but Sunday would be out because that's the night that I volunteer at the darkroom.

I'm looking forward to meeting some more Denver-area photographers.

Friday night the 24th is fine with me. Let's go with it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin