Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,677   Online: 793

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Denver Area Get-Together Early 2006

Hi Everyone, This is a spin-off from another posting where renewed interest in meeting with fellow APUGers in the Colorado-Denver-Front Range region has been expressed. I would like to solicit some input from persons who would like to meet casually somewhere in the metro Denver area between now and this Spring. If you would be interested in meeting with this group please respond to this thread with your location, preference (if any) for where you would like to see the meeting take place, and days of the week which would be feasible with your schedule. I will then compile the data to see what would meet most responders' criteria. I would love to see a get together before Spring in case we decide to try to put together a photo trip.

My info:
    Ed Sandifer
    Evergreen
    Anyplace is good with me to meet.
    Tuesday to Friday after 7pm, Saturdays after 6 or all day Sunday or Mondays are good times.

Thanks, Everyone, and lets see if we can pull something together!
    Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Ed,

I would be interested. I live in Cheyenne which isn't to far away. I could do any day, any time.

Michael
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]The Center for Desease Control just called. I have pegged the needle on their machines with this photography bug I have.[/FONT]

Michael J. Taylor

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am in Santa Fe New Mexico and could drive up and spend the night somewhere. Just let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, I can do weekends or weeknights but I would like it to be some where north of 6th ave and west of colorado blvd. Those are my prefered choices, of course others may differ. I hope we can pull something like this off.
    D.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd prefer something in santa fe.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Ed,

Thank you for the initiative. I live in Laramie, WY and could come to Denver on weekends.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    david b,
    Okay, okay, verrrrrry funny.

D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by david b
    I'd prefer something in santa fe.

Santa Fe is very nice, but for economic reasons, I have to stick to the Denver metro area for the time being.

I can offer our facility if folks are interested. We would need to get a better idea of time and date and I can see how things are looking. Saturday and Sunday evenings seem to be the most open for us. Friday evening, February 24 is open as well as Mondays for the rest of February. We are located in north Denver at 40th and Tejon, not terribly far from downtown.

I am also happy to meet elsewhere if folks prefer. I am busy Wednesday evenings, but otherwise very flexible.

Paul.

Sounds Great Paul. Feb 24th at what time.

I will make a recommendation that we run this up the flag pole and see if we can kick start something.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi everyone, I just took a few minutes and sent PM's to the persons on the older meeting thread who had expressed an interest in a meeting like this. Thanks, Paul, for your kind offer of your facilities and I would like to bring this location (near North side) to the attention of the people who are considering attending.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin