Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,268   Online: 813

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Denver Area Apugers Spring Get Together

Okay, so some of us have kind of touched base and thought it might be time for another get together in the Denver area. We had a good time last time so let's see if we can come up with another one.

Suggestions of time and place are welcome. Ed and I were thinking we could meet in the second half of May.

D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would love to visit Camera Obscura if anyone else likes that idea.

Paul.

Denver Get Together.

Sounds fine with me, and my facility would be available for a small meeting if anyone is interested. I'll not be available the weekend of the19th-22nd of May because of out-of-town guests. Be well, Richard Boulware

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sounds great, count me and Cristyn in, good idea Derek!

I'd love to see Richard's studio/darkroom, thanks for the offer Richard. We're up for lunch/dinner before too if that's of interest to people. And the Camera Obscura sounds like a good get-together too. Maybe we have two gatherings getting set up?
    ---todd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think hitting camera obscura sounds fun and maybe a little show and tell with some of our photos at Richards place after would be fun.

D.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Meeting Place

Count me in. The Camera Obscura is a great place to visit. I would also like to offer either of my studios for a future gathering. In fact, my Boulder studio, Mosaic, is having a photo competiion and exhibition Saturday, August 26. You can see the details at www.mosaic-dance.com and www.flashdancestudios.com
    Barry
    barry@flashdancestudios.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format

The Camera Obscura currently

has an exhibit of Edward Weston photos which I most certainly would love to view. Let's agree at this time that going to the gallery is a good idea (judging from the responses so far). Can we start to pick a time/day for the trip? The gallery hours are:
    Open Tuesday--Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM and 1 to 5 PM Sunday; Closed Mondays

I would vote for either any Wednesday or Sunday this month.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again,
    Ed Sandifer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well if it's a wednesday how about around lunch time so us working stiff can make it? Or around 3 or 4 pm on a sunday?

D.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm not sure if the Denver group met. If not, I'd like to hook up with you when you do meet. (I guess even if you did meet, I'd like to hook up with you when you next meet.)
    John (jtwalthier)

Hi Folks: I'm waiting to here when most of you want to get together, but I just thought I would throw in this. If, during your Denver get-together, you wanted to stop by and see my new facility, bring your LF lenses (not cameras) if you want to have your shutter speeds accurately read. (Mine is NOT a Calumet). No fee attached. All for free, in the spirit of like-minded souls, and friends.
    Be well, Richard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin