Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,251   Online: 744

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, I have a 7 hour drive to denver. But I am willing to meet you all. I am sure it is going to be a fun time.
    So, just let me know when. I plan on staying around to see the Howard Schatz show in Denver and to do some "street" photos.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I am always in Denver and could make it most times.
    Pity the dyslexic agnostic insomniac who lies awake night after night wondering if there is a dog.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello. Just found this site and wondered if you guys were still meeting up. I would love to be a part of that....

~b.
    ~b.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I live just down I-25, Castle Rock. I didn't even see this post, is anyone still meeting up? -Grant

Denver Getting Together - 8x10 and ULF shooter

Always ready to get together to discuss photography. Any time any place along the Front Range.

Cheers!

Michael Kadillak

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Why don't we set a time a place and let anyone who can show up be there? Does everyone like Lodo? How many can make it on a Sunday afternoon?
    Pity the dyslexic agnostic insomniac who lies awake night after night wondering if there is a dog.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    With the holidays coming on weekends are going to be fairly busy - even for us retired types. I agree though that a Sunday afternoon would be fine and it is not that far from the Springs. Just be sure to keep me posted!
    John Harvey
    Colorado Springs, CO
    harveyje@usa.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you all don't mind a youngster, 17, I might be able to get up to Denver this weekend. -Grant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just an "update"... this sunday, Nov. 14, I'm going to head up to Denver to do some shooting. I plan on definitely shooting around the old Acme Rubber factory (Mississippi & Sante Fe/ Broadway), and then I'm going to head into Denver (probably LoDo area, 16th street mall) for the free parking. I'm not sure of the order of things, but that is my current plan. If anyone's interested in joining me or has any other ideas please tell me. Thanks. -Grant

Denver group

My 20 month photography complex is finally finished,...with only a few minor things to do...and my two enlarger darkroom, gallery and conference area is ready to go. Already have three associates who meet here to discuss photography, learn and share. I am a professional, an Art Center grad, and am anxious to meet new photographers interestsed in talking shop. Please contact me in Denver at (303) 337-1000 if you are interested. Richard Boulware - Denver.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin