Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,268   Online: 834

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cool, there seems to be a little interest. How about we start looking at something in September. I have heard from folks who would like to do a shoot and those who would like to perhaps have coffee or otherwise have a social event. Let's get a show of hands for either option and see what we can work up.

Shooter
    Medium Format

O! O! O!

I can't seem to find an emoticon of a person thrusting his arm into the air. Can someone help me out please?

=)

And no middle finger emoticons Paul!

Otherwise count me in for a outing of some sort.

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Better late than never...

I just found this thread and would like to hear about plans to get together. I live in Evergreen and Sundays would be the best for me.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Meeting in Denver

If there is still interest in meeting in the Denver area, I have a studio and gallery availble. You can have a look at www.flashdancestudios.com
    Barry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Please keep me posted. I am currently in Laramie, WY, and Denver seems to be the closest "center of civilazation" from here

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hello, If you are interested, there is currently an attempt to get together here in Denver in another thread:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum138/24472-denver-area-get-together-early-2006-a.html

Take care,
    Ed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin