Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,806   Posts: 1,581,387   Online: 1099

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm in. Should be fun. Maybe we can make Ned Kelly's the end-of-shooting landing spot, and thus can meet in/near the RTD parking lot behind it (the 2nd one you mentioned). I'll try to park as close to Littleton Blvd as possible.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just an incidental, Littleton CO. is a sister city for my home town of Bega. A bit far for me to go, have a good time anyway!

Tony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tony lockerbie View Post
    Just an incidental, Littleton CO. is a sister city for my home town of Bega. A bit far for me to go, have a good time anyway!

Tony
    Really? That's very interesting, I'll have to look that up. Maybe you could get some folks out and do a shoot as well soon? Might be interesting to share shots.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    History of the sister cities... Ah Google, take a look at that link if you want to know more. Very interesting. Thanks for mentioning this

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Mike, sorry to say I will not be able to make it Wednesday and I am not happy about it but my wife reminded me that we already have plans. PLEASE! can we sometime in the near future try another get together or even a mini get-together for pics & beer? I am a brewery hound so we can plan something like a warehouse shoot and brewery hop downtown? or whatever anybody else might think of??
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Are we talking Wed. the 28th? If so then I'm a maybe...which is about as sure as things get with my "schedule".
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've been thinking of Wed the 28th in my posts. I have a new (used) camera that needs to be shot, so I'll be down there regardless. Hope you can make it Ed, and sorry you can't Douglas. I have a feeling there may be more than one of these, so I wouldn't worry too much about missing.

Just to make sure we're on tomorrow, let's have a roll call...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mathomas View Post
    I've been thinking of Wed the 28th in my posts. I have a new (used) camera that needs to be shot, so I'll be down there regardless. Hope you can make it Ed, and sorry you can't Douglas. I have a feeling there may be more than one of these, so I wouldn't worry too much about missing.

Just to make sure we're on tomorrow, let's have a roll call...
    Yes, we are talking about the 28th (today)! I will be there as well and am looking forward to it!

So, the details:
    When: 6:30PM - ???
    Where: We will meet at the parking lot north of Littleton Blvd near Ned Kelly's Irish Pub on S Rio Grande St. See the Google map Here. We'll park as close to Littleton Blvd as possible.

Doug, sorry you can't make it. We will do it again, so no worries!
    Ed, hope to see you there! If not, shoot for next time!
    Mike - Look forward to meeting you!

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just saw this post. I was actually figuring on being in that area already, since I use Karma Bar as my satellite office. I'll try to swing by.

Incidentally, my project "The Regulars" was shot at at Olde Towne Tavern right there at Littleton Blvd and Prince St.

- CJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Jacobs View Post
    Just saw this post. I was actually figuring on being in that area already, since I use Karma Bar as my satellite office. I'll try to swing by.

Incidentally, my project "The Regulars" was shot at at Olde Towne Tavern right there at Littleton Blvd and Prince St.

- CJ
    I remember that series well... Excellent, well done!

The more the merrier

Mike

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin