Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,441   Online: 909

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It was a great meet-up with just two of us walking all over downtown Littleton talking cameras, film and darkroom (and lots of other stuff). Thanks to Mike for helping organize this and we will do it again. I'll start a new thread with an August date (thinking around Saturday the 14th of August). I'll get my film done tonight (hopefully) and post pictures soon.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, it was fun. My dogs were tired after walking around for 2 hours! It was my first time shooting the Fuji 690. I took my three rolls 120 film to Englewood Camera since I don't have a 120 tank, and I'll have scans on Saturday (hopefully worth posting).

Thanks for organizing, Mike, and I look forward to the next one. Someone interested in the shoots should pick a venue.

later...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    Really? That's very interesting, I'll have to look that up. Maybe you could get some folks out and do a shoot as well soon? Might be interesting to share shots.

Mike
    Great idea, but I'm the only Apugger within 200 miles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ah, sorry to hear it Tony! Seems to be normal these days - it's hard to find other analog shooters as we are in the minority these days. Your photos here on APUG are fantastic! I especially love "Pathway under the Ti trees," but it is hard to pick a favorite!

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Glad you guys had a good time and I'm sorry I wouldn't make it. I was thinking of hauling out an RB67 to try some walk around street shooting but work called and I was off. In a strange twist I actually know I will be out of town on Aug 14 but I'll keep my eyes open and hopefully a meet will be scheduled soon that I can actually make.
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Also glad to hear you 2 had a good time, wish I could have made it too. As with Ed, I am also not available Aug. 13th to the 20th so I will also keep my eyes open for another get-together. and don't worry Ed, if we do ever make it I can bring my RB too so we can both look like,,,,,,,,,, well you can fill in the blank!
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Let's go for September!

Quote Originally Posted by mrwestphal View Post
    Also glad to hear you 2 had a good time, wish I could have made it too. As with Ed, I am also not available Aug. 13th to the 20th so I will also keep my eyes open for another get-together. and don't worry Ed, if we do ever make it I can bring my RB too so we can both look like,,,,,,,,,, well you can fill in the blank!
    No worries guys! August just fell out from under me as well, so let's shoot for something in September. I'll just throw out September 4th.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey y'all. Too bad there are so many out of the running in August. I'm still available if there are any others that are.

I was thinking we need a snappy acronym for these get togethers (and the collective itself). So I came up with a sappy/snappy acronym:

LENS : Littleton/Englewood Neighborhood Shoot(ers)

I've tagged my first set of photos as LENS1. It tickles me -- it's OK if it doesn't tickle anyone else .

Anyway, here's a slideshow of some selected frames from LENS1:

http://www.flickr.com/search/show/?q...8982%40N00&z=m

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Mike, real nice job on the pics! But, Where do any of us Auroran's fit into that name??
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Uhh ... DANS? (denver area neighborhood shooters)?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin