Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,500   Online: 688

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mike, what camera were you using? I see in one of Mike's pictures that it looks like a 6x4.5, maybe a Mamiya? I'm considering adding a 6x4.5 to my cabinet and am looking at the Pentax, Mamiya, and Bronica. Any input would be appreciated!
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    DANS is perfect

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EdColorado View Post
    Mike, what camera were you using? I see in one of Mike's pictures that it looks like a 6x4.5, maybe a Mamiya? I'm considering adding a 6x4.5 to my cabinet and am looking at the Pentax, Mamiya, and Bronica. Any input would be appreciated!
    Hi Ed,
    It is a Pentax 645NII (most current of the Pentax 645 series) with the stock 75mm. It is a fantastic camera that is a pleasure to use. I don't know how it is with Mamiya and Bronica, but one negative for the Pentax is you can't change backs mid-roll without a darkroom or a lot of work. Some may not like that fact. It does not bother me What I absolutely love is that it imprints the camera settings on the negatives. Being terrible with remembering pens and notebooks, it is zen for me (the 645N does as well, though to a lesser degree)!

If you have any specific questions PM me!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin