Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,583   Posts: 1,545,783   Online: 1035

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

2010 Littleton Shoot/Get-together

A couple of us are beginning planning a Littleton Shoot (downtown Littleton and the surrounding area) and a pub cool-down over the next couple of weeks. Anybody interested, please join!

So, let's hear when you all are available. I know mathomas is out of pocket this weekend (7/24-7/25) and I am unavailable next weekend - camping (7/31-8/1), so either a weekday next week or the following week or weekend (8/7-8/8).

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Wow....I read "Littleton" and "Shoot"...and my heart just kinda froze for a moment. You might want to re-think your wording a bit.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS View Post
    Wow....I read "Littleton" and "Shoot"...and my heart just kinda froze for a moment. You might want to re-think your wording a bit.
    Well, it happened at Columbine, which yes, is in Littleton, but that's never how it is referenced. I live very close, lived through the insanity and it isn't an issue for me. So, let's not worry about that.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Mike, Count me in anytime except Aug. 13-20th. other than that I can make arrangements for any time Especially if there will be a "pub cool down!!!" week end or week days are all fine for me also.
    Will this be a film only people event and we can stone any digi's that show up!??! oops! I digress,,,,,, I guess pics are pics (gag).
    Looking forward to meeting/making some more new friends!
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm on call and don't have a schedule but if I'm able I'll come down from Loveland. I've never wandered Littleton but as Douglas said, if there's a pub involved I'm in!
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EdColorado View Post
    I'm on call and don't have a schedule but if I'm able I'll come down from Loveland. I've never wandered Littleton but as Douglas said, if there's a pub involved I'm in!
    Okay, how's a weekday, such as Wednesday evening (either July 28 or August 4) for everybody? Mike (mathomas), do you have a favorite pub down there?

Mike

Sounds great. Count me in. Just let me know the where and when and I will be there.

Michael Kadillak
    Aurora

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Firstly, thanks Mike (toro_mike) for starting up this thread.

I can make weekday get-togethers as long as I know they're coming, so I'm in for Wednesday, if others are. I'm also available for the August 4 date, so far as I know.

Warning: downtown Littleton might die in the evening. Haven't been at night in a while. I usually shoot there in the morning on days off.

Regarding gear: I'm personally not a fan of rules. I'm just going to be sure that at least one of the cameras I bring takes film.

Regarding pubs: I'm pretty ignorant of the quality of the pubs, but I know there are at least three of them.

Here's a slideshow of some photos I've taken (on film) in downtown Littleton:

http://www.flickr.com/search/show/?q...76198982%40N00
    Last edited by mathomas; 07-24-2010 at 11:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Love the shots Mike, very well done!

I'm in for this Wednesday night as well - say around 6:30PM? We could meet at the Littleton Lightrail station south of Littleton Blvd at S Prince St and W Alamo Ave or the parking lot north of Littleton Blvd near Ned Kelly's Irish Pub on S Rio Grande St.

Looking forward to this a lot! I say bring whatever gear you want! I'll bring film camera(s) personally

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ok,,,,,,,,,Uhm, that was quick! I certainly can make arrangements if this works for everyone else.
    Douglas Westphal

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin