Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,932   Online: 865

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwestphal View Post
    Hey Mike, where's the Antique district (on Broadway)?
    It's on Broadway near I-25 - http://www.antique-row.com/.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ok, that' what I thought and light rail is just north of there too! I haven't done to much street shooting lately and I think I need to after seeing some of Mike's (mathomas) pics I am excited to get out and do some again.
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    mathomas does do great street work! He's got a great eye. Just to the east are some great neighborhoods with lots of old houses. So, there are a lot of possibilities in that area (including the Gates rubber factory).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd like to try to join you all, but Saturdays are generally hard for me because my band is almost always booked. September 11th, we're playing most of the day.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Jacobs View Post
    I'd like to try to join you all, but Saturdays are generally hard for me because my band is almost always booked. September 11th, we're playing most of the day.
    That's a great problem to have

When is better for you Cheryl?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    mathomas does do great street work! He's got a great eye. Just to the east are some great neighborhoods with lots of old houses. So, there are a lot of possibilities in that area (including the Gates rubber factory).
    Thanks Mike, kind of you to say .

Gates Rubber Factory is a great place to shoot. I shot a bunch there when I first got my Canon 30D. Would love to go burn some film (maybe even color!) in that area again. I only wish I was daring enough to try to get inside

Lets see, somewhere around here I have ... yes, there it is ... a slideshow of gates rubber company photos.
    (Avert your eyes if you're anti-digital)
    Last edited by mathomas; 08-05-2010 at 05:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    wow Mike, you really have some nice collections of pics you just keep poppin' up with!
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwestphal View Post
    wow Mike, you really have some nice collections of pics you just keep poppin' up with!
    I agree completely. Nice work Mike!

So, I think that area sounds like a good place for the 11th.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

So, I think that area sounds like a good place for the 11th.

Mike
    I'm reviving this thread again, just to get it back in front of folks... We are looking at meeting on Saturday, September 11, 2010 around the Gates Rubber Factory on Broadway. We can come up with a specific location and time closer to the date. If anybody has a better date, please let us know (Cheryl?)! I look forward to another great shoot!

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm reviving this thread again, just to get it back in front of folks... We are looking at meeting on Saturday, September 11, 2010 around the Gates Rubber Factory on Broadway. We can come up with a specific location and time closer to the date. If anybody has a better date, please let us know (Cheryl?)! I look forward to another great shoot!

Mike
    I'm still in.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin