Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,729   Online: 822

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Great Mike! I look forward to it!

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Mike, Do we have a time frame yet?
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

DENVER MEET

There are 2 possible meet places in Denver;
    here @ my shop dr5chrome - 701 S 6th AV Denver 80204, www.dr5.com , call me directly - 303 534 2375
    A better location is @ DENVER Pro Photo, which we are affiliated with, http://www.denverprophoto.com/layout.html
    I can contact Travis to set this up. They are closed on Sunday but would happy to sponsor such a meet at the store. Discounts for such meets usually occur.
    Anyone wishing to set this up @ DPP can contact Travis DeMoney directly, just tell him I referred you.

regards.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwestphal View Post
    Hey Mike, Do we have a time frame yet?
    Nope. Anybody have any preferences? I'm around all day!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great idea of meeting at DPP David, I think that's a great place to meet. It is close to the gates rubber factory that some have stated interest in. I think it's perfect. What do you think Mike? Any no votes on that? If we can agree I don't mind calling Travis to set something up unless you want to Mike. How about a time? I think it would be cool so shoot from late after noon into sundown. Say 5pm-7ish? Maybe meet at DPP around 4 and head out around 5? what do you think?

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What day????

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I thought the meet up is Saturday, Sept 11th. Is that right?

D.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Lofgreen View Post
    I thought the meet up is Saturday, Sept 11th. Is that right?

D.
    You are correct Derek! That is currently the date we are planning...

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Lofgreen View Post
    Great idea of meeting at DPP David, I think that's a great place to meet. It is close to the gates rubber factory that some have stated interest in. I think it's perfect. What do you think Mike? Any no votes on that? If we can agree I don't mind calling Travis to set something up unless you want to Mike. How about a time? I think it would be cool so shoot from late after noon into sundown. Say 5pm-7ish? Maybe meet at DPP around 4 and head out around 5? what do you think?
    I think it sounds like a great idea to meet at DPP. Takes care of figuring out a meeting place, plus gives me a chance to check out DPP. Derek, I can't see anybody voting no, but you never know! Go ahead and set something up with Travis and let us know. Thanks so much for jumping in on this! We appreciate it!

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well as usual, I'll be there if work doesn't interfere. I'm not much of a street photographer but I'm certainly willing to give it a try. Besides, there will I expect be some beer in there someplace...a pub, or some place else "photogenic" right?
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, I talked to Travis over at Denver Pro Photo. He is super supportive of the analog shooter and seemed pretty excited about us meeting up there. He said we can park our cars there and go shoot. It is a little short notice for him but if he has some time he can give us a tour of there sound stages and photo studios in the back of the building. I think that would be cool. There hours on Saturday are 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. So, we will have to meet up in that window of time for this meet up. I am going to suggest 2:00 pm to meet at DPP. That gives us an hour to get our selves together take a quick look at DPP if Travis has the time and then off to shoot for a couple of hours. If anyone wants to grab a beer after wards then there is that too. What do you all think?

Travis seemed really interested in putting something together for all the analog shooters in the Denver metro area at Denver Pro Photo. So I hope this will sort of grow into something cool for the local film shooters. Let's hope so. Thanks David, for the tip to call Travis.

D.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin