Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,189   Online: 1124

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Lofgreen View Post
    Okay, I talked to Travis over at Denver Pro Photo....D.
    Thanks Derek for looking into this... That's great news! Let's get comments from the group and go from there. For me, 2PM should work fine and I'm sure we can find a place for refreshments

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    ..not a problem...
    If you are doing this on 911 I will not be there unfortunately, as I take that day off [911]. I am usually there on Saturdays as a consultant, rarely am I not there.

Travis & James will take care of the group. If you want beer, there is Breckenridge Brewery on Kalamath just south of 6th Av. [about a 1/2 mi. from DPP].

regards,

dw

Okay, I talked to Travis over at Denver Pro Photo. He is super supportive of the analog shooter and seemed pretty excited about us meeting up there. He said we can park our cars there and go shoot. It is a little short notice for him but if he has some time he can give us a tour of there sound stages and photo studios in the back of the building. I think that would be cool. There hours on Saturday are 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. So, we will have to meet up in that window of time for this meet up. I am going to suggest 2:00 pm to meet at DPP. That gives us an hour to get our selves together take a quick look at DPP if Travis has the time and then off to shoot for a couple of hours. If anyone wants to grab a beer after wards then there is that too. What do you all think?

Travis seemed really interested in putting something together for all the analog shooters in the Denver metro area at Denver Pro Photo. So I hope this will sort of grow into something cool for the local film shooters. Let's hope so. Thanks David, for the tip to call Travis.

D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey all, really looking forward to meeting all who show up! I vote for the earlier the better but should be able to make something work and Ed, there Will be a beer involved at some point so I am expecting you now!
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Okay, here's what we have so far:
    Date: Saturday, September 11, 2010
    Time: 2:00PM
    235 South Cherokee Street
    Denver, CO 80223-1836
    (303) 698-1790

So, if anybody has any comments or wants for a time change, speak up! Otherwise, I look forward to meeting everybody who shows up!

Mike
    Last edited by toro_mike; 09-09-2010 at 11:50 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Formatting.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm into meeting at the photo shop. I'd like to check it out, and it will give me a chance to buy some Ektar (and who knows what else) in case what I ordered hasn't arrived by then. Crossing my fingers for some haze or partly/mostly cloudy for the shooting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No worries David, we totally understand.

Okay, this looks like it will be fun. Yeah, DPP has lots of the Ektar for ya Mike. You might want to bring some extra cash because I always end up buying something else too. It's like a candy store.

See you all then,
    D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    ..ill be there on the next Saturday meet.

Have fun.

dw

No worries David, we totally understand.

Okay, this looks like it will be fun. Yeah, DPP has lots of the Ektar for ya Mike. You might want to bring some extra cash because I always end up buying something else too. It's like a candy store.

See you all then,
    D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Had a great time with all who made it today and look forward to the next meet! oh, And Ed, guess you were "kinda" right about the T90 discussion.
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I had a great time, too! I only wish I could have stayed a bit longer and had (Toro) Mike buy me another beer :-). Looking forward to seeing the outputs from the shoot.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I agree. Great group and a fun shoot. You got the beer next time Mike

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin