Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,015   Online: 690

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just an update... we had a good time walking around the neighborhood to the east of DPP. This is a great location for color film as the houses are really colorful. Of course, I did not have color film on hand!

Thanks again. It was a lot of fun... and Audrey has fully recovered from that unfortunate event (it took a couple of days).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just curious, did you guys get have anyone approach you or give you looks while walking around there? I wanted to do 6th Ave between Monoco and Quebec and I am always wondering if I will be approached by Denver PD.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Not a soul. Folks were very friendly as well (even in an alley). So, I wouldn't worry about it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, folks were very friendly. We should hit that neighborhood again when I'm carrying more color.

It was not a great shooting day for me, apparently. I don't do my own 120 dev/scans, so I'm at the mercy of my processor, and my Rollei Retro 80S results are pretty contrasty. Blacks and whites both clipped, in the scans, anyway. The Ektars came out nice, but I've definitely done better with my shooting.

For those not there, these were all shot with a Fuji GW690III.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

My first batch...

I have partial rolls still floating around (in the Yashica TLR and Pentax 645), so this is just the first batch. All of these were shot with a Pentax 645NII, 75mm, yellow filter on 320TXP. Developed in HC110, dilution H. Straight scan from negative (Epson V700).

------------------------------------------------
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/toromike/
    Last edited by toro_mike; 12-16-2010 at 10:49 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added camera, film and developer info.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I missed the outing. It looks like you had a great time shooting. I plan on joining the next one when it gets pulled together. Thanks for sharing guys.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice photos. I'm curious about future schedules, but don't have too much free time these days. By that I mean that I'm interested, but don't know if I'd be able to join in the next. I'll keep an open mind the next time you guys set one of these up.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Markster... We don't really have a schedule. It is probably time to start a new thread for an outing - maybe towards the end of January. Anybody want to?

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Count me in. I am open except for the 15th.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Count me in, too! I've never been before, but would love to get involved! The sooner the better!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin