Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,686   Posts: 1,548,612   Online: 1319

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Denver Meet-up III

Okay, the time is nigh to meet up again. Give a shout letting us know your schedules, except Ed (who works when called, anytime ). Also, any location suggestions would be welcome. The area around Denver Pro Photo is a mix of industrial (to the north, tracks to the west) and an older neighborhood of housing, which has some potential. I'm open for anything though, but figured I'd get the dialog going.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm open any time that I'm not in Buena Vista. This coming weekend is OK for Saturday late afternoon and Sunday any time. Not sure about the weekend after, yet.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How's the weeked of December 4th? Saturday or Sunday? Anybody?

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm open for it, so far as I know.

I'm also open this coming weekend, which could shape up to be really nice.

And ... is it me, or are we all alone in here? Where'd the compatriots go?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm here. December 4th weekend works for me. Count me in.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm here, just waiting for you guys to get it all worked out!
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey, guys. I've never joined you but would really like to. The rest of this year is kind of bad for me, work full time and then holiday music gigs to perform. Maybe next time.

Howard
    Howard

The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep. - Paul Strand

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Good to see all of the activity! Okay, December 4th weekend is it. This coming weekend is not good for me as I'm going to an auto boneyard to salvage parts for my project car. So, how's Saturday, December 4? Any preferences on location? The area around Denver Pro Photo might be a possibility - it's a mix of commercial/industrial and older housing. Or, we could go further north (City Park area?).

Don't worry Howard, we have every intention of keeping this going (or at least I do )! One of the future times is bound to work for you!

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey guys! I'm here too! just been really busy lately with work and the building of the new craft beer brewery we have been working on so there has been NO time! I am planning on attending as far as I know so hopefully we can hook up again!
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Great to hear Doug! At this moment we are focusing on Saturday, December 4. Time yet to be determined, though I would suggest around 3PM (the sun typicall sets around 4:30PM so towards the end of our time, the light should get good).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin