Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,315   Posts: 1,536,703   Online: 936

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bring your ideas to the meeting which is tomorrow night.

Shooter
    35mm
    Be sure to sum up the meeting here, if you have a bit of free time. I won't be able to make it (I'm up North, plus working 4x 10hrs this week to make up for unpaid Monday off), but I wouldn't mind following your exploits after-the-fact.

-Markster

Canon AE-1P 35mm | 50mm/f1.8 FDn | 28mm/2.8 FD | 70-200mm/f4-5 FD | 35-70mm/F2.8-3.5 Sigma FD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry guys, I just got home (7:30). roads were terrible just as much as the drivers! GRRRRRRR! PLEASE let me know how the meeting went and let me know when the next will be, I promise to be there!
    Douglas Westphal

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Me too! 285 was absolutely brutal!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    We had 9 people at the meeting and 6 more (not including the above e-mails) that called to say that they couldn't make it due to the weather and road conditions. Three of the 9 have working darkrooms and 2 more have darkrooms that are not being used currently. Since about half do not have the ability to make analog prints thermselves there was a spirited discussion about how we should handle hybrid prints. It will probably be discussed again but, for the time being, they will be handled separately from prints made by the photographer using traditional darkroom processes. We will not have formal competitions at this time.

The next meetings will be at the same Fire Station on Feb 2 and March 2, again at 7:00 pm. We are asking everybody to bring two images, either prints or slides, for discussion. They can be either final images or images that you need help with.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sounds like it went very well and is going to be a great group! Glad to hear about the turnout. I'll definitely be there on March 2 and you can add me to the group with a working darkroom (B&W only).

Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Good news to hear. Though I am nowhere in the area, I would love to hear tidbits and snippets now and again. Fantastic!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The firehouse was already booked for the 2nd of Feb and March. We had to reschedule our meetings. They will now be on Feb 14 and March 14.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Excellent... I'll definitely do everything I can to be there both meetings...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Pinholer, those new dates also work great for me too. You can also put me down as having a full working darkroom in B&W and color for film and paper.
    Douglas Westphal

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin