Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,222   Online: 1056

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Denver Meet-up February 2011

Since January was a complete failure, let's find a target in February that will work for everybody and get something scheduled! I will be working my company's annual conference for the first week of February, but after that, I'm open.

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Saturday afternoon/evenings are filled for me in Feb., maybe 2nd or 3rd week Saturday morning or Sunday sometime?

Thoughts on a venue?
    -Markster

Canon AE-1P 35mm | 50mm/f1.8 FDn | 28mm/2.8 FD | 70-200mm/f4-5 FD | 35-70mm/F2.8-3.5 Sigma FD

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm open except for next weekend (5th, 6th). I can always make time on the weekends.

Shooter
    35mm
    I would hazard a guess that Superbowl weekend will be busy for most...
    -Markster

Canon AE-1P 35mm | 50mm/f1.8 FDn | 28mm/2.8 FD | 70-200mm/f4-5 FD | 35-70mm/F2.8-3.5 Sigma FD

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How 'bout this coming weekend, the 19/20th? Sunday is better for me, since my wife will be with her sisters and I'll have the whole afternoon free. If we can trust the weather this far out, looks like it will be seasonal (40's).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    IF I'm not working the 19th would be good for me. My wife and daughter will be out of town but are flying home on the 20th so I need to be home. Actually though they wont be home till around 7:00pm so I could do something Sunday too.
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EdColorado View Post
    IF I'm not working the 19th would be good for me. My wife and daughter will be out of town but are flying home on the 20th so I need to be home. Actually though they wont be home till around 7:00pm so I could do something Sunday too.
    Funny, my wife and daughter are flying home on Sunday the 20th as well... I'll check and see what time the flight is, but Saturday is probably better.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I can make either work. I'm going to make it a four-day weekend, so I'm free as a bird .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Work has been so flippin slow I'll probably be available this weekend (yeah, big talk, I know...). KEH is shipping me some new toys this week too, so I should be looking to play!
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    TOYS!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin