Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,519   Posts: 1,572,208   Online: 988

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A little good news from Denver Pro Photo

I stopped in at DPP last Saturday to get some film and the guy behind the counter mentioned that their film sales were up 15% over a year ago.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    I stopped in at DPP last Saturday to get some film and the guy behind the counter mentioned that their film sales were up 15% over a year ago.
    Were they selling film last year?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They have a great selection of film. It's all in a glass walk in cooler too. If you haven't been in you should stop by and pick up some film. It's a great place to just look around.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Lofgreen View Post
    They have a great selection of film. It's all in a glass walk in cooler too. If you haven't been in you should stop by and pick up some film. It's a great place to just look around.

D.
    Right. It's a photographic candy store. Studio lights, chemistry, film,film,film, enlargers, digital, video, backdrops, equipment bags....

Shooter
    35mm
    What now?? Was I looking in the wrong place? I found a nook with shelves on the wall of mostly B&W with some Fuji Superia Reala as well.. I didn't see any glass walkin case!

I've only been there once, so it is possible I missed it. It was just recently, though.
    -Markster

Canon AE-1P 35mm | 50mm/f1.8 FDn | 28mm/2.8 FD | 70-200mm/f4-5 FD | 35-70mm/F2.8-3.5 Sigma FD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Markster - The cooler is just to the left of the B&W nook. Funny, but when I went in there the first time, I saw the cooler right away and didn't notice the B&W nook. Coming out of the cooler I asked if they had any B&W and there it was right next to me. You probably missed the back room, too. It's a little bigger than the front room and it's where you'll find all the darkroom and studio equipment. Just go straight in from the entrance, between and past the counters.

It's almost as fun as Denver Camera Trader without the.... the....

Ummm,

OH!

Without the ATMOSPHERE.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Photographic candy store is an understatment. I just spent 50 bucks on darkroom supplies just yesterday. It is always a danger for me to go in there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Greatest place ever! It is also really dangerous for me. I spent $75 last time I was in there.

Just a note, they are carrying Impossible film there! It goes fast, but they typically have it.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My wife hates DPP...I love the place, but she hates em..
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    35mm
    i like denver pro photo

If they were open just 30 minutes longer, I'd be a lot poorer. As is, i don't get home from my Boulder commute until 6p.m.

This past weekend, saw that they were basically out of Kodak Portra 400 35mm. I asked the sales people if they'd get stock again, and they made it sound like shipments are pretty iffy.

They do have enough Impossible Project stuff.

No more fujifilm neopan acros 100:-/ They do have neopan ss though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin