Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,801   Online: 967

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Who is up for a mountain meet up?

Okay, now that the summer is here, who wants to meet up for a landscape shoot in the mountains? I wasn't thinking anything like a back country trek, but I want to get some nice back country shots, so here is what I thought of.

Meet at the Brainard Lake Recreation Area one weekend morning and hike/shoot for the day. I chose this place because it is easy to get to from the Denver/front range area. Easy access to back country trails, alpine lakes, streams as well as high altitudes without too much hiking, and nice camping areas if you want to camp.

What do you all think?
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Derek - I will be in Estes Park and the RMNP area from July 27 thru Aug 4. There will be a lot of family events during that time, especially my father-in-law's 85 b-day party. But there will be a few days that I am planning to do some serious photography in RMNP.
    I have a good sense of Estes Park & RMNP as we were out there last Aug, but outside there I would get lost easily. Though it would be great to meet some Colorado area APUG photogs.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin