Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,402   Online: 1043

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Free print dryer...

I picked up two large print dryers at an estate sale for free a few weeks ago and must part with one. Whomever wants it, let me know. This thing CANNOT be shipped, hence placing it in the Denver forum!

The drying surface dimensions are 25 3/8" tall by just over 20" wide. I ran both of them and they work beautifully.

You have nothing to lose, but I will have to trash it if I connot move it to somebody else and you know how painful that would be!!!!

Photos are http://www.flickr.com/photos/toromik...45081721/show/

Or just look below for small photos:

Contact me - please!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why can't it be shipped? I had to have one of mine shipped to get it.Pack it carefully and ship parcel post, not as expensive as people imagine.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    gosh, this brings back fond memories. Had one of these for years.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They work very well and I love both of mine.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Why can't it be shipped? I had to have one of mine shipped to get it.Pack it carefully and ship parcel post, not as expensive as people imagine.
    Well, it certainly could be shipped. There are a couple of important factors involved here: Its size/weight and the packing material required to ship it. If somebody wants it that badly, I will do what I can, but will not eat the cost

I have shipped large things many times in the past via different carriers (including Amtrack!), and it was never really cheap.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike - I'll take it. Are sure you want to give it away?

I live in Castle Rock but can come and pick it up, but it probably won't be until this weekend. PM me and we can hook up.

Peter Bromaghin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    Mike - I'll take it. Are sure you want to give it away?

I live in Castle Rock but can come and pick it up, but it probably won't be until this weekend. PM me and we can hook up.

Peter Bromaghin
    Thanks Peter, PM sent! Just sharing in my good fortune of getting two of these for free and a lack of room for both

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's out of here Thursday. Thanks everybody.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I met Mike and his dad for the hand-off and, oh boy, it's a beauty. It has a kind of art deco streamlined look to it and appears to have been built in the mid 30s to late 40s.

We had a great 1/2 hour talking photography. Mike and his dad are both great guys and very knowledgeable.

Thanks Mike! Don't hold your breath, but I'm really hoping to hit one of the Denver area meet ups.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Peter. It was indeed great to meet another passionate film photographer. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy the dryer and look forward to seeing you at a meet sometime!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin