Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,761   Online: 963

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Lot of scenesters today. Good sign for resurgence of film I suppose.

I bought nothing. I was hoping to get a decent grain enlarger. Not a lot of darkroom stuff compared to last show.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I ran into Mike, that was cool. Overall it was pretty fun to go. I didn't find anything I was looking for, next time perhaps. It was cool to see all sorts of great and wacky film gear there. Good times.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, it was good to catch up with Derek there. I had this crazy notion that it might be held outside (under tents), so came with some Rollei Retro 80S loaded (shooting at ISO 50) in my little Contax. Needless to say, I didn't bother shooting many pictures. I snapped a couple, but I'm sure it will be a blur-fest.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry I missed it guys. Looking forward to the Spring sale

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't make it to the swap meet, as we were in Chicago visiting our daughter. But I did get to a showing of Ansel Adams's Museum Set with her fiance. I was interviewed by a guy from the Tribune who was doing a story about the exhibit. He saw us gesturing and talking with our noses almost touching the glass and mistakenly assumed we knew something about photography. We also visited Century Camera, the oldest camera store in town, and he made a good start on a relationship with a couple of the crusty old guys who work there. That is good luck for him as he's just been bitten by the B&W bug and I hear they can be a pretty impatient with people who don't know what they're talking about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin