Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,725   Online: 751

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

All Around New England Camera

Hi Guys-
    It seems that on here there are people that all sign up and ship a camera around the world each taking a picture with it. The threads seem so big and long that I have never gotten involved...so I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I worked on setting up something like that for those of us living here in New England. We all pass a camera around and take a photograph with. We could all decide to have a subject of interest to work off of like a day in your life/work or it would be completely open ended. I don't have a preference. I'd be more than happy to organize it and supply the film/processing. Is there interest in such a thing for us New Englanders?

Thanks

Patrick
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I might be interested, but I would hope that we could figure out a way to "hand deliver" the camera most of the time rather than paying for shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I could get into something like this.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My brother in law lives in Westport, and I'm sure he'd love to be a part of this, I'll let him know about it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin