Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,254   Online: 986

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Appears that we are now up to about 23-25, all ages included. Could be the biggest blast yet!

Breakfast?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm up for breakfast.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We'll be there around noon!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Breakfast sounds good!!
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How about those who want to join us at When Pigs Fly do so at 9? We could do it much earlier if there is any desire (they open at 7) but I figure that with travel and all, 9 is a time when we could stop, take a break from shooting, and have some breakfast. If there is enough interest, I'll speak to them about setting a large table aside. Last year they put us outside in front––nice, but a bit noisy with traffic. I think they may have expanded into the other half of the building, but I'll have to check that. I'm going down tomorrow but I now have broadband down there and will remain connected. Lena (my much saner and better looking other half) will remain at the house so that people arriving have somebody to greet them.

Remember- no advance notice necessary to join us. If the spirit moves you to come to the beach this Saturday, drop by anytime.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There'll be no advanced notice from me.
    -b

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bill h View Post
    There'll be no advanced notice from me.
    -b
    I knew that... Just turn around and WHAM! Bill shows up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, I haven't been on in a while...sounds exciting (especially the breakfast!). I'll do my best to be there...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For those still looking at the thread in advance of coming down: Weather looks great for tomorrow- high 70's and sunny. I have bought chicken for kebabs, some hotdogs and hamburger (not all that much of those), a kielbasa, potato chips, hummus, a case of seltzer/soda, another of bottled water (good for going out shooting, bad for the environment), some beer and wine and basic green salad fixin's. Need anything else? Bring it.

Breakfast at 9 at When Pigs Fly.

For people who haven't been here before: The cottage is at the corner of Perry Ave and Goshen Rd. When you see the fire hydrant and the pedestrian crossing sign, that's it! The driveway (grass) is on Perry. Park along Perry rather than Goshen. Neighbors are all comfortable with lots of cars in the street.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A big thank you to Whitey and Lena!!! We had a great day, even though I managed to break that ground glass on our travels there D'OH!! It was wonderful to see everyone, and again, a big thanks to Whitey for hosting and arranging for such perfect weather!! Cheers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin