Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,484   Posts: 1,571,281   Online: 933

Shooter
    Multi Format

Looking for a darkroom in metro Boston

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hello,

I am looking for a generous APUGer to rent out or pay to share a darkroom in the Boston met area, by the month. The rental darkrooms at NESP are out of my price range.

I'm an amicable, responsible, tidy young man. I'm professionally and directly involved in analogue photography in two different ways--which I'll be happy to discuss in a PM. I'm new as a member to APUG, but I have been on Lfforums since 2006.

If there is an enlarger I may be interested in using it, but the plan currently is to find a place to develop film and a place to store my chemicals. I will of course discuss which chemicals you do or do not feel comfortable with me storing in your space.

Please contact me if you have a space you'de be willing to share.

Thank you

[/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oops, I moved away from the window for a second, then moved back and my post was gone. So I copy and pasted it. Must be the cause of those tags.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hi silvergrahm

have you checked out bill lapete's darkroom?
    https://twitter.com/lapetelabs

you might also call around to get a lead if you can't find one ...

ep levines
    newtonville camera
    tufts university darkroom ( jackson ) ..
    museum school
    mass art
    art institute of boston
    there was also a lab in the schwaab mill in arlington ...

good luck !
    john

Shooter
    Multi Format
    while we're on the subject, does anyone in the southeastern NE area want/need a 4x5 enlarge with color head? I need the room and it has to go somewhere....no cost except maybe some fuel to meet up with me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you are willing to take the T to providence, AS220 has some great resources down there!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Hi Silvergrahm, We are a B&W Lab, available for day rentals and by appointment on weekends. We have 4x5 Beselers and an 8x10 Durst Laborator and A Sink set up for up to 20x24 Fiber or RC. The Film Room has a JOBO CPP2 that has 3010 and 3006 EXPERT tanks capable of 4x5 and 5x7 and a 3.5 Gallon SS line for 8x10 sheet film. If your interested, give us a call at 617-459-9209.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin