Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,228   Online: 866

Shooter
    Multi Format

Wet Plate Collodion workshop

If anyone is interested, AS220 in Providence is hosting a 3 session Wet Plate course Starting July 14. Info can be found at http://as220-shop.myshopify.com/coll...ucts/collodion

I dont know the artist, but the price is right for the course, so I'm diving in.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sounds great...but too late for me I guess as I just found out about it. Enjoy...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This looks really sweet, been wanting to do wet plate for a long time now. Might just have to sign up if my schedule is open.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Guys, the course was very good. It was very hands on, and the instructor, Brett H., is a working wet-plate artist. We were able to use his equipment, and chemicals, creating about 50 4x5 glass plates by the end of the course (in a group of 7 students). If you are looking to try or learn wet-plate, this was an excellent opportunity. I am going to be spending more time working with this, and perhaps, dry plate as well.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin