Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,775   Posts: 1,516,667   Online: 1147

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The BIG photo show is back again

PHSNE"s Photographica 80 is coming this Saturday and Sunday, October 19 & 20, to the Americal Center in Wakefield, MA. There will be:
    Buying and selling of film and digital cameras of every size and format, vintage photographs, studio and darkroom equipment, stereo equipment and photographic ephemera.
    Dealers and exhibitors from US, Canada, Europe and Asia, offering hands-on inspection of items and expert advice.
    The famous PHSNE dollar table, with many small (and not so small!) items starting at rock bottom prices.
    And best of all, if you're a PHSNE member in good standing you can get in for free!

Photographica Auction
    Photographica 80 will include an auction of cameras and photographic equipment on Saturday, October 19, at 4:30 p.m. Viewing of the lots precedes the sale from 2 to 3 p.m. (No viewing is permitted during the auction.) The auction rules and preliminary auction lots list will be available at phsne.org.

Directions to the Americal Center and a map are available on the PHSNE.org shows page.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6946014646_d0af1b9897_o.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	75619

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    will be there sunday.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i will try my best to be there saturday !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dick Welch will have his tables, but he isn't up to bring all the stuff he usually does. Stop by and say hi, apuggers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well it's about time you scheduled this at a time I'll be visiting Boston.

Will try to make the auction. But if not, hopefully the "cupboards aren't bare" on Sunday AM.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sunday is often a great time to pick up all those things the dealers really don't want to pack up and bring home...especially big cameras!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I won't be there for the auction, but the lots are here. Don't be freaked by the blank spaces at the start, it's just the way the auction manager listed them. He's used to starting a bit in and then filling in the rest with things brought by members for the sale...only he forgot that there are no member-added bits in this auction!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I plan to be there.

Shooter
    35mm

Big Photo Show

Whitey...

"...day late and a dollar short (or something like that)! Reading your note sitting in Logan waiting for ride home. Had a conference in S. Hamilton last two days; would have fun to say "Hey!"

Peace

John

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

The BIG photo show is back again

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    Sunday is often a great time to pick up all those things the dealers really don't want to pack up and bring home...especially big cameras!
    Good since it's the only day I'm free, how late does it go on Sunday? (And I mean before vendors start packing up early) and will you be there Sunday?

PS... Think I can find a 300mm lens for my 4x5 that's SUPER CHEAP? Like around $100 that doesn't have fungus growing in it? Lol.

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin