Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,303   Posts: 1,536,253   Online: 733

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, since I made the suggestion
    First off, There is the Rebecca Lepkoff show Limbs at VCP, it features pictures showing trees, rocks and ahem, other sorts of limbs.
    Then there are lots of interesting things around Brattleboro, former functional home of Zone IV, it's good for street photography, interesting architecture, urban stuff, whatever.
    Stickney Brook is a good spot, which is just up the road, also Madam Sherri's castle on the NH side of the river. That's just the stuff I've explored, and what I can think of off-hand. I've not explored Western MA much (like west of Greenfield),but I know there are some good places out that way.

Shooter
    35mm
    Also, a nice little brew pub right on the river. There are several good places in western MA that Holly and I know, too.
    "At either end of the social spectrum there lies a leisure class."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BTW, Rebecca's show is up through this Sunday, after that it will be the VCP Member's show.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This week is a nightmare for me- no go until next, I'm afraid. Location sounds good.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm from Eastern Connecticut. If something going on, let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Anyone want to meet up in the Williamstown area at the end of the month? I have lots of stuff I want to swap, sell, give away...

Shooter
    35mm
    How about Thurs Mar 20 for an afternoon get-together followed by a pilgrimage to Vermont Center for Photography for their open portfolio night? The VCP is only 40 minutes from Northampton MA.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jon koss View Post
    How about Thurs Mar 20 for an afternoon get-together followed by a pilgrimage to Vermont Center for Photography for their open portfolio night? The VCP is only 40 minutes from Northampton MA.
    You mean get-together in Northampton, then up to Brattleboro?

I think some APUG presence at portfolio night would be great.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a commitment the morning of the 20th, but I might be able to head up to Vermont late afternoon or evening to meet. Also, if I may hijack the thread, I had a show at NESOP that is now down, but thanks to Whitey's recommendation it will be on view at the Belmont Hill School in from March 28th through April 26th with a planned opening reception scheduled on Thursday April 10th, 5:30 to 7:30. Would be great to see some of you there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds interesting Suzanne...that's my daughter's birthday but who knows...maybe I can escape.

How about meeting up for coffee somewhere along the Rt 2 corridor the afternoon of the 30th...as we're heading back east? (See below...lots of stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    Anyone want to meet up in the Williamstown area at the end of the month? I have lots of stuff I want to swap, sell, give away...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin