Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,450   Online: 1161

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My turn to be a party pooper (what the hell is a party pooper, anyway? Sounds disgusting). I am not going to make portfolio night. Night time trips of over an hour are getting to be "do if absolutely necessary, otherwise avoid" kind of things. As much as I'd like to see the old place (lived there in 1960) and see Barry and the gang, I am going to give this one a pass. The day's shooting sounds interesting, though. I can try for that as long as we're not fighting a "New England spring surprise" ice storm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone want to hook up for coffee and or pictures ahead of the portfolio session tomorrow?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Unfortunately, tomorrow won't work for me, I'm disappointed, feel like we haven't had a good get together in awhile. This month has been a little nuts!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At least it has been fun to gather on the mail list even though doing so in person seems to be challenging. I can't do tomorrow either, sadly. It will happen.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How about stopping by the Valley Photo Center in Springfield for the NELFPC reception from 2:00 - 4:00pm???
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    35mm
    I will be wearing a fluorescent green hat at Open Portfolio night. Hope to see some APUGers there!

Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Wow, I was delighted with the breadth and quality of the images presented. I would highly recommend attending the April session if you can make it by hook or by crook! The analog community was a bit underrepresented so there is even more reason to attend.

Jon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin