Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,945   Online: 919

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Excellent. I will walk there (Americans might want to do a Google search for the concept of walking somewhere!!).

Steve.
    Yes, a whole country destroyed by General Motors (and Ike) but you see that mostly in Los Angeles county...where two people sharing one vehicle is unheard of and un-welcome!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Excellent. I will walk there (Americans might want to do a Google search for the concept of walking somewhere!!).

Steve.
    You'll be walking at least 10 miles before you can find a place to legally park near a beach for free...
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    there are plenty of places to park for free and walk

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    there are plenty of places to park for free and walk
    Not in Fairfield county... Probably in RI
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    Yes, a whole country destroyed by General Motors (and Ike) but you see that mostly in Los Angeles county...where two people sharing one vehicle is unheard of and un-welcome!
    The company I work for has a factory in Methuen. The staff there won't even walk to the restaurant on the opposite side of the road.

One of my collegues from England walked across once and was told not to do it again by a police officer - despite there being a controlled pedestrian crossing across the road!!

Steve.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    The company I work for has a factory in Methuen. The staff there won't even walk to the restaurant on the opposite side of the road.

One of my collegues from England walked across once and was told not to do it again by a police officer - despite there being a controlled pedestrian crossing across the road!!

Steve.
    Umm? I don't understand, what was the officers reasoning? That's just very odd.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Umm? I don't understand, what was the officers reasoning? That's just very odd.
    We couldn't work it out either. Suffice to say that it's only non American visitors who walk across. All of the employees drive what must be all of 100 yards!

Steve.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    We couldn't work it out either. Suffice to say that it's only non American visitors who walk across. All of the employees drive what must be all of 100 yards!

Steve.
    I would just not listen to him, I would first ask why of course... And then use the crosswalk ... No one is stopping me from crossing the damn road, that's BS.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Not in Fairfield county... Probably in RI
    you just park at whiteys near his house, on his yard in the road &c
    and walk ... its a nobrainer

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    John you realize we might both be in the same place at the same time if I show up to this instead of hike... I did consider doing both (celebrating nature at Whitey's) but then thinking about all the comparison jokes to the LF lenses I figure it's best I don't do that... Lol

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin