Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,584   Posts: 1,545,798   Online: 1099

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The cart .. make my day. The horse is missing, probably was shot ... and don't affect picture quality.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's that old saying, "He who dies with the most toys wins."

After looking at the originally posted ad, I concede -- at 73 there's no way I could ever come near that guy!

Shooter
    35mm
    Save page as.. Great imagery....I would rather see that collection in a museum of science and industry than get split up. Absolutely amazing!
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Much of what you're seeing is the remains of the Waltham clock factory, which my horology friends say Dennis Harmon purchased. Waltham was a major watch manufacturer. This is a treasure for those folks; not so much for LF fans. There are more photos at the dealer's website.

It being a rainy day (precluding golf) I took a ride (about an hour) to see what there was. The couple of lenses visible in the photos, e.g., on the 4x5 Horseman, were gone. The Horseman was still there, marked $150. Today was 15% off day. Tomorrow is 30$ off, with bigger discounts to follow. Chromega enlarger for $100, but you have to buy the negative carriers separately. Several dozen 4x5 film holders for $8 each. A not-too-cold refrigerator with a ton of Polaroid boxes (some moldy). Lots of well-used darkroom paraphernalia. I wasn't interested in taking a chance on the open boxes of 8x10 paper for $10 each.

I was cutting Cirkut gears this morning, and picked out several gear cutters from a couple of cabinets holding 100's and 100's of various cutters. There were numerous signs saying, "gear cutters $1" all over the cabinets. When I went to leave, the woman running the sale told me gear cutters were $10 each. When I pointed out that one of her staff had put them into a bag for me, marking the $1 each price on the bag, she still insisted they were $10 each. I left with only a small ball peen hammer. It was marked $2, whereas the 6 or 8 identical other ones with it were marked $10. I won't bother going back.

Charley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the info Charlie...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin