Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,769   Online: 952

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Back on topic... I am think that Sat Dec 3rd would be best. We can have breakfast at Gus & Paul's and then head back into the gallery.
    Whatcha thinks?

gene

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Excellent, December 3rd, I'll be there, if you tell me where G & P's is, and what time for breakfast? Cheers, Krystyna

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ya, tell us where G&P's is and what time. I hope it isn't tooooo early as I would be coming from the cape. What equipment should be bring....all of it?

Drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gus & Paul's is in the same complex as the Valley Photo Center; Tower Square.
    If those of you who are planning to come to Springfield on Dec 3rd could PM me your snail-mail address, I'll send you directions on how to get here (real easy!!) and where to park - there is no need to park in the parking garage when on-street parking is FREE.
    I didn't figure on a photo outing, but the Springfield Armory/Springfield Tech Comm College might be a good place in the afternoon, or morning and then back to the VPC. I will get info on us wandering around there with cameras - my daughter plays soccer for STCC.
    Keep an eye on this thread for more info.

gene

Shooter
    Large Format
    Gene and Bill Hahn, I would love to join you this weekend, but had other plans for the weekend already. Maybe I'll meet up with you and other NEAPUGer the weekend of Dec 3/Dec 4.
    Regards,

- Phong

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Gene and I had a nice outing...

...on a somewhat miserable day. I am convinced the Quabbin has a lifetime supply of photographic opportunities, and plan to go back. There are plenty of highly textured tree stumps and eroded rocks for us texture freaks, and
    large-scale land across the water for the landcape people. I brought four lenses for my MF camera, and wound up using them all!

Unfortunately the water level was high after the recent rains - but I could see a green rock just under the surface about 10 yards out - it was almost lumenescent, becoming more and less bright with the wave action.

Thanks Gene, for introducing me to the Quabbin....
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Hahn

Thanks Gene, for introducing me to the Quabbin....
    No problem, 'twas my pleasure (except for the blister on my right heel from those new boots! )

gene

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think we (all those attending) who meet in Dec, should bring a print to swap, lets say an 8x10, or any size like that. I usually make prints that are unusual sizes and shapes. If we want someone to critique (sp?) our work, bring that along too. what do you think?

drew

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi all!
    I'm game for this. You don't know me yet because I'm relatively new to APUG but at Whitey's urging I'm moving beyond the lurking stage. I'm up in Charlemont every weekend and in Cambridge M-F. The weekend of the 3rd looks good for us to venture to Springfield. Looking forward to meeting you all.

IBBY!
    Lizz
    "At either end of the social spectrum there lies a leisure class."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzBartlett
    Hi all!

IBBY!

Lizz
    Hello Lizz! is this meaning : IBBY = I'l Be Blasting You (from the Major Mudd Show)?

Welcome to APUG and I hope to see you at the get together

--John

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin