Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,330   Posts: 1,537,197   Online: 858

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B.
    hey, did you post the group photo yet?
    I think I broke the camera when I tried to smile for the last shot!! :rolleyes:

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey guys,
    Cut me some slack with the group shot. I gotta get it processed ( I don't do color at home) and then scan it. if Gene broke the camera, we'll all be lucky -and the only part the world will see of my ample bulk is the bit in my avatar.

Soon, I promise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ditto again
    I had to leave early Sunday for a class, so I haven't had a chance to post. I actually went a week with no web!! I'm amazed I survived!
    Anyway, I just want to learn from all of you. It was great to get together and I hope we can do it again soon. I'll be up for some classes, if I'm around when they happen. I also want to go out to Bash Bish Falls - though preferably when it isn't so snowy and cold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin