Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,405   Online: 706

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thanks to Gene!!

Hey, everybody who made it to Springfield, let's all hear it for Gene! It was great to see you all today and realize, after seeing those amazing prints, how far I have to go. That's all right - it's good to have goals, even if they're distant...
    I'm going to press this idea of groups of us using the Belmont Hill darkroom. We could get a whole series of workshops going here - for free, or damn near it. I'll speak to the photo teacher and schedule a date. Maybe our March vacation would be the best time - mid month or later. We could do a trial at any time to get everybody comfortable in the darkroom.

Whitey

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I had a great time....it was nice to put faces together with APUG posts (for those of us with non-representative avatars), and there was some awesome work there.

Thanks to everyone for their "heart, humor and humility"....

-Bill
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks to Gene from me, too, and apologies for being late!! I think the idea of getting some darkroom workshops going would be great! Really want to see some pt/pd demos with Paul and Peter!

It was great to meet everyone. Looking forward to many future get togethers. And thank you Whitey for offering up Belmont Hill's darkroom facilities and gallery!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm all for going into a darkroom...as It's been quite a while. Any darkroom workshops, especially alternative processes, is where I will be! Great time today

drew

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Ditto..

I can only add to what has been noted before. Saw some wonderful work. Glad that us 'noreasters can actually get up and out to do this. Looking foward to putting together a day at Bash Bish Falls; and do a Platinum demo at Whitey's
    darkroom facilities; plus whatever else we can come up with....
    All in all a great day
    Best, Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Gene, I really enjoyed myself!! The prints I saw were excellent..so many talented people. I finally got to see Azo prints and they are wonderful.

I look forward to another get together or a photo outing.. I hope Whitey's suggestion works out.. I would be interested in attending workshops too.

Nice to meet you all,
    Take Care,
    John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry I missed it! Hopefully, I will be able to make the next one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To everyone there... thank you. It was a real good day. It looks like we are on our way to becoming a very active regional chapter of APUG. It was nice to finally meet some of you.
    Pete - it appears that you will have plenty of opportunities to become active in the group!
    Again, Thanks to all who attended!

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hey, did you post the group photo yet?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Greetings All!

I can't stop thinking about the wonderful time I/we had yesterday - making new friends, viewing wonderful photographs, and talking shop! It is very helpful to me to be with people/photographers who are so talented and willing to share their work and skills. I look forward to many more outings together and seeing our group grow!

And a very special thank you to you Gene, for making this meeting possible!

Blessing to All,
    on this beautiful winter day!
    Krystyna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin