Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,494   Posts: 1,543,005   Online: 757

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John, bring the kids...we'll all babysit!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian
    i'd love to join the party, but my child rearing activities might take my weekend. when a time/date is figured out, i'll see if i can make it.

soundss like a blast

john
    Bring 'em!! They can model for us!!

Happy New Year, all!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK folks... here is some info from the VPC for March/April 2006.
    March 1 - 31 there is an exhibit of the work of Frank Ward; Christine Pratt and Geoff Bluh.
    April 1st & 2nd I take down the show, patch, touch-up paint the walls and start hanging the WNELFP large format exhibit (who the Hades set this schedule?!!).
    April 5 - May 5 is the Western New England Large Format Photography exhibit. The reception for this exhibit has not been set as of yet.
    So the weekend of April 1 & 2 would not be a good time to schedule an event at the VPC.
    John... bring the kids. If they get a little antsy, you can slip out and go to the Quadrangle/Museums to see the sulptures of the Dr. Suess characters, providing the weather cooperates.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format

Darkroom workshop

I think we need to do something before March....maybe late Jan or early Feb.
    - [COLOR=Red]maybe a LF darkroom class?
    [/COLOR]
    And...how about doing something closer to the eastern shore...lets say someplace in the Providence / Boston / Worcester triangle. Any ideas?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin