Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,660   Posts: 1,481,544   Online: 1001

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Suzanne, wish I could come too

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't know how my message got up here....but Art, if I am able to attend, you can use mine... since I'm not into portraiture, I'll be the poser!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B.
    Hey Bob...are you selling any of that stuff??
    Not at the moment... I kinda make my living with it! :-)
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm OK with March 25 so far, but I don't have a 4x5 yet. If someone could lend me a 4x5, I would greatly appreciate it. I will bring all my lights and accessories.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    I'm OK with March 25 so far, but I don't have a 4x5 yet. If someone could lend me a 4x5, I would greatly appreciate it. I will bring all my lights and accessories.

Regards, Art.
    You can use my Toyo D45M. I plenty of real nice lenses for it. I plan on bringing a boatload of holders and a changing tent.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can bring a number of old lenses on boards that fit the cameras I'll bring - a Cambo, a Calumet and an Anniversary Speed Graphic (gotta love that focal plane shutter!) Couple of those old Magic Lantern lenses, a pile of holders and maybe some 5x7 stuff and a 9x12 plate camera with film adapters, though I'm limited on holders for those. All are available for use - just send the holders back to me later.

YE HA! This sounds like fun! Is it March yet?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

holders

I can bring lots of loaded 4x5 and 5x7 even 8x10 holders ready to go for those that want to try using a big negative...
    Peter

Shooter
    Large Format
    Don't know how I missed this earlier but I should be ble to make it with my normal loaded truckload of lenses and a couple of 4x5's and a 5x7 and a few solid tripods. Assuming I can make it I will have at least a 250 and 300 Imagon and likely a Verito to demo how these soft focus lenses work and for others to use. If I can't make it I can probably arrange to have Peter bring the lenses or just leave them there in Gene's or Dave's safekeeping as I will be there all weekend a few weeks before doing a LF scanning workshop.

I second Gene's comment about not needing any lights up-stairs. A few months ago Richard Ritter and I did a mini LF intro workshop there and we worked entirely with T55 film and natural light. However, if folks want to learn about workihng with light I can add whatever additional lighting equipment is needed .. additional 500 ws monolights (5) scrims, translucent panels, etc.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Got four boxes of Polaroid Type 53 4x5 film for the workshop. Now to get backup batteries for the holder....
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Swop meet too?

Anybody interested in bringing some of the excess "stuff" they have to swop and or sell at this workshop/social? I have odd bits I'd love to trade for somebody else's junk. Rapid Rectilinears anyone? the odd shutter? lens cells that have no home? I even have a few cameras that could use a new owner.

I'm not thinking tables of big bucks stuff, just bits here and there for anyone interested... or am I in danger of making this thing waaaay too complicated?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin