Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,648   Online: 922

Shooter
    Multi Format

Photo Opening in Boston

Hey all-

Photographer Bill Jacobson is having an opening tomorrow night (1/12) at the Robert Klien gallery on Newbury Street. He does some interesting work, and will be on hand 6-8 for book signing- I don't know if he is going to speak.

Also on Newbury street is gallery Naga, which is showing GIANT tintypes (20*20) of Lana Caplan and georgous toned silverprints by Jaclyn Kain. Both are speaking this Saturday- Lana at 2 and Jaclyn at 3.

Naga closes at 5.30 on Thurs, so if you come for Bill's show, come early and see the stuff at Naga first- it's pretty impressive.

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    thanks for the info...I might take that in and of course, visit my son who goes to school in the hub.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Unfortunately, I'll have to miss this one - it's my turn to pick up the kids from school.

Robert

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin