Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,747   Posts: 1,515,676   Online: 784

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

AllenR at Clark Univ in Feb

Hey folks, APUG's own AllenR (Allen Rumme) is having an exhibit of his photos, along with Frank Armstrong, Feb 26 through April 16. There is a reception on Tuesday Feb 28... gallery talk at 4:30 with the reception following at 5:30 pm.
    I have scheduled a day-off from work and will be there. A couple of options:
    we can meet in Worcester early afternoon for some photogy or meet at the Worcester Art Museum for a visit there.
    A photogy outing would mean that someone with a good knowledge of Worcester can point us to a place that we could pahk ahr cahs without having to take out a loan. It's been years since I spent any amount of time there, so I have no clue as to where to meet.
    At the least, we should show some good New England support for Allen.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anna's Kitchen is a great Hungarian pub/restaurant, amazing food, just a thought: http://www.annaskitchen.com/ (Not parking, just for food - the pub menu features goulash, homemade sausage, stuffed cabbage etc.) My photographer cousins and I went there recently and had a great time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Gene... thanks for the heads up on this! I have to see if I can make it, but if we meet at the Worcester Art Museum, they have a "New to View" photography exhibit. I think it's basically recent acquisitions. I think highly of their photography collection, so I'm sure this show won't disappoint. I'll check my hubby's schedule to see if he can do the kids thing that afternoon and evening!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin