Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,537   Posts: 1,544,273   Online: 783

Shooter
    Multi Format

The Berkshires

I was wondering if any apug members lived out in the Berkshires..especially up near the corner of NY and VT. I'll be out there for the weekend photographing both days as my wife is at a conference. If not, I'll have fun all by my lonesome! Thanks..
    Last edited by Drew B.; 02-28-2006 at 05:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You'll probably get more people to respond to an inquiry about the "Berkshires" than the "Birkshires" since the latter don't actually exist. (or is that where they make Birkenstocks?)
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    thats true...I probably wouldn't have gotten anyone to answer the thread with a misspelling like that. Theres no way I would have answered it with a spelling like that!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not that far west, but there's probably someone around here who is or who can travel a bit. Along the Mohawk trail, you might find some nice places. You don't say specifically where in the Berkshires you'll be, but Bash Bish Falls is in the southern end and there are some nice towns in the northern end. Pittsfield may have something going on even. There's also some nice architecture in downtown Pittsfield (the courthouse, especially). I don't know if they became permanent, but they had some sheep decorated by local artists scattered about town once when I was out there. Stay aware of your surroundings, though. There is some crime (that's why I've been there).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin