Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,657   Online: 941

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can't make it..am too booked for tomorrow...day and night. Everyone else, enjoy!

drew

Shooter
    35mm
    i guess i'll not be going. its a bit too far to drive. i'm going to try and set up a n event in portland or portsmouth. i'll start a new thread for that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I can't make this one, but I have too much I didn't get done this week. I wish I could be there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've just got in this morning, so I'm not going to make it afterall. My pillow looks really good right now.

Sorry, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffneedham
    i guess i'll not be going. its a bit too far to drive. i'm going to try and set up a n event in portland or portsmouth. i'll start a new thread for that.
    Gee, if you can set it up so it coincides with a wooden boat festival of some sort, I'll be up!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got back from cleaning the VPC and will be there tomorrow for the LF exhibition reception (2 - 5 pm). This makes EIGHT weekends in a row I have been down there! :o
    I need a break... I need to be out in the woods... I need to be surrounded by trees and rocks, near some water. I think I will visit my favorite place to photograph (the Quabbin Reservoir) next Sat morn, bright and early.
    I know it is kinda last minute and the day before Easter, but I need to do something photo-related for my self. So if anyone is interested, please let me know.
    I just gotta burn some film... now which format to bring????

gene
    Last edited by papagene; 04-08-2006 at 05:13 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Can't make it Gene, but if you find any of the things l lost at my NE APUG initiation, like my pants, wallet or dignity, please return them.
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmmmmmmmm... me thinks me better cancel that big sale on that auction site!
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by papagene
    I need a break... I need to be out in the woods... I need to be surrounded by trees and rocks, near some water. I think I will visit my favorite place to photograph
    I just gotta burn some film...
    Hi Gene!
    I got to spend today photographing at my favorite reservoir, but I would love to see Quabbin, I can't do it this coming weekend, I'll be away for the Easter holy/holi-day, but I hope you organize another trip soon!
    Cheers, Krystyna

PS I hope everyone had a grand time in Boston on Saturday, I was in NYC where it rained most of the day, I had a good time looking at art, but not making any!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin