Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,264   Online: 1010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I live close to both the gallery and the Roehampton and I would be happy to do a few shuttles from the hotel. However, I will be unable to drive you home as I may have a few pints at the gallery.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by manjo
    any chance this will be in the US next time ?
    From what I've seen, Suzanne looks like a decent organizer...whaddayasay Suzanne?

Art. (runs and hides...)
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Ok ,
    I just booked a jazz group and a good DJ and system for the Sat, * I would rather listen to wind up teeth rattling away on a drum than listen to jazz* but as a good host I am going for it.
    We will have a small band area for those who think they can play and entertain. A few friends of mine have said they will play.
    Door is open on this one for those attendees who want to jump in. Small sets only , just in case you suck.
    Also on the Sat in the vendor area we will have a booth for APUG. Any one willing to donate an hour or two to spread the good news about APUG?
    I think there will be quite a large crowd Sat for the mini festival and trade show and I will have sample APUG prints in the booth.
    I would imagine Sean will have to man this booth for at least one hour as he was the guy that started this 11thousand Plus organization.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie
    Ok , I just booked a jazz group and a good DJ and system for the Sat,
    Well Bob, I was looking forward to Neil Young and Led Zeppelin, and I was going to suggest some Pink Floyd!

BTW, I will be in your solarization class, looking forward to it!

Lastly, since Suzanne and I haven't found a NEAPUG-er to room with us in Toronto, I will extend our search to the APUG community.

Cheers, K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin