Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,985   Online: 802

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

NEAPUG-ers going to the APUG Conference???

Hi Folks!

I am wondering if any NEAPUG-ers are going to the conference in Toronto?

Because... Suzanne and I will be sharing a room at the recommended conference hotel, the Best Western Roehampton, and we are looking for a third person to share with us and to keep our costs down. For only $10 more we could have a room with two double beds and a sofa bed for three people, no smoking of course. We are also interested in carpooling. Anyone interested? Please reply here or PM me or if you are going to the workshop tomorrow we can talk!

Cheers, Krystyna

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was going to say I know of at least two from NE that are coming, but then you knew that. I wonder if more people coming to the conference from a given region were aware of each other if there wouldn't be more shareing of costs?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Believe it or not...I still haven't made up my mind if I'm going...but you wouldn't want to share a room with a guy....so... See you tomorrow

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B.
    Believe it or not...I still haven't made up my mind if I'm going...but you wouldn't want to share a room with a guy....so... See you tomorrow

Well... if you are pleasant and neat and don't snore (I'll need proof!), then I don't have a problem. But it would be nice if we could have a guys room and a gals room and share the drive. With the workshops and other activities planned, I don't think anyone will be in the room much anyways.

We can talk more tomorrow! K

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JustK
    Well... if you are pleasant and neat and don't snore (I'll need proof!), then I don't have a problem. But it would be nice if we could have a guys room and a gals room and share the drive. With the workshops and other activities planned, I don't think anyone will be in the room much anyways.

We can talk more tomorrow! K
    Agreed... anything to make this as inexpensive weekend as possible. Carpools and roommates!! I don't mind, but if you're the only guy in the room, then you'll probably get the couch.

See you tomorrow!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Of course, I was only kidding....Naturally, I would get my own room! Sorry 'bout even making the remark. See everyone tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sounds like fun... but I think I will miss it... any chance this will be in the US next time ?
    [COLOR=Red]Cartman[/COLOR]: How long till I get the pictures back?
    [COLOR=Blue]Photographe[/COLOR]r: It will be four days
    [COLOR=Red]Cartman[/COLOR]: Four days! oh my god I cant wait that long
    -- South park

Shooter
    35mm
    i'm still on the fence about going. carpool would be cool, but i'd get my own room (a vacation with some alone time would be great). where is the carpool leaving from?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffneedham
    i'm still on the fence about going. carpool would be cool, but i'd get my own room (a vacation with some alone time would be great). where is the carpool leaving from?

Jeff,
    We won't know where until we know who, but maybe we can keep this thread open for that kind of info, so keep checking!
    Krystyna

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Just for interest sakes.

Thurs evening will be the official gala opening and I definately suggest cabbing that evening.
    As well Sat will be a big vendor day and out door party outside with DJ's and live music in the back tent city,, once again a cab is advised.I hope every one likes Neil Young and Led Zepplin.
    Average price Canadian from the Roehampton to the Conference site is $12.00
    split 3 ways is the best deal..
    Also if you are doing the Solarization course with me , you may need a cab and earplugs on Fri Evening.
    Robert T has decided he is going to walk , not a bad idea first of May, at least two pubs on the route to refresh the soul. 25 min if you don't stop , 2 hours if you do.
    enjoy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin