Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,240   Online: 1033

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Photography Exhibit in Lexington

There is an exhibit called "Photographing what matters", a selection of photographs from the George Eastman House, at the Museum of our National Heritage in Lexington, MA. See the web site www.nationalheritagemuseum.org for details - it's there thru May 21.
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Not only that, but it is FREE!!!

Been there a number of times. Definitely a "good take".
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just came from the show and I can say that it's worth the visit. There are two shows of photographs running concurrently.

Gershwin to Gillespie, mislabeled as a show or rare books and maps on the website, is actually a great set of portraits of folks from the world of music, from a Steiglitz shot (of a composer who's name I immediately forgot) through wonderful jazz age images to Annie Leibovitz closeups of Dylan.

Picturing What Matters, a collection of images from the Eastman House archives is put together by the staff of that museum - as often members of the business office or shipping department as curatorial staff- contains a broad range of pictures both well known and obscure, from mid 1800's to very recent times. Interesting stuff and well displayed. Go see it!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin