Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,594   Online: 707

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As far as things stand now, the 26th is good for me. I'm mostly booked up through the 12th of August, but okay after that.

And I echo Krystyna's comment.

Shooter
    Large Format
    It looks like August 26th would work for me, too. Grandma in Santa Fe looks as if it will happen early in August.

I can bring the paper/developer tests, and I'll bring a supply of my Film Test Kits. I'll also bring some of Richard's "Camera Repair in the Field with Richard Ritter" DVDs for the large format folks who might be interested (no darkroom stuff on it, but useful for LFers nevertheless). Without having to ship them, I can offer both items at a discount off the web site or eBay prices.

Bruce Barlow
    www.circleofthesunproductions.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I can make it on August 26th, and if we can help Whitey and Gene hang the show, that would be great, I don't know right now if I'll be able to stay over for the reception on the 27th, but I'll work on that later! Cheers, K

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in for the August 26. I booked myself in the Hilton Garden Inn at Waltham, MA for Saturday evening.

Really Suzanne, I know you want to organize the next APUG Conference. Come on. Admit it!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does the 26th still look good? And is that an okay date for those of us in the eastern part of NE to bring our art to hang? I can drop it off earlier if Gene and Whitey want to see it before hanging everything.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    Really Suzanne, I know you want to organize the next APUG Conference. Come on. Admit it!

Regards, Art.
    I agree...Suzanne needs to be running something with her organizational skills. ...maybe a workshop on organizing ourselves!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How do I officially sign up for this, and what is the cost?

Shooter
    Multi Format

Darkroom Workshop

Greetings from Frenchtown, NJ...

I am available to make the trip up on the weekend of the 26th and 27th. I can also bring my prints to hang at that time. It may even work out that I will be able to schedule a photo shoot with a model who had wanted to work with me for awhile. If that happens, then the trip will certainly be very worthwhile for me in many respects.

I'll keep a look on this thread. I may just need some directions.

Thanks for everyone's efforts here.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Drew and Art.... pshawww... my organizational skills?? Believe me, starting a thread when I feel the need for a little photographic get together is pretty easy!!!!

I'm not sure about the drop off day for the show. But I know that Whitey and Gene plan to hang the show on the 26th. Hopefully, we can all pitch in a little to get that task overwith so Whitey and Gene can see some of the demos.

As for the demos... polaroid transfer with Art, photograms with Gene's friend, and Bruce Barlow's paper/developer demo!

Trying to keep this get together free, but I'm sure drinks and/or dinner would be a good idea for those giving a demo, and maybe a small fee to cover costs of materials.

I'm looking forward to it... should be a fun weekend!

Pete... consider yourself signed up!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Revy
    Trying to keep this get together free, but I'm sure drinks and/or dinner would be a good idea for those giving a demo, and maybe a small fee to cover costs of materials.
    Fortunately, Belmont is just one town over fromthe dining destination of MetroWest...WALTHAM! There is a good instance of at least a dozen different cuisuines...Mexican, Italian, Indian, Thai, etc., etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Revy
    Pete... consider yourself signed up!!
    Thanks!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin