Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,599   Online: 896

Thread: equipment loan

Shooter
    Multi Format

equipment loan

just throwing this out to New Englanders...if anyone who doesn't work in medium format want to borrow my 645 Super camera w/the 50mm shift lens (sorry, thats all I have for it) for a few weeks or so....or anybody who hasn't gotten into large format, want to borrow my 4x5 Cambo, w/bag bellows, polaroid back, 90mm lens, and everything else that goes with it, for a few weeks, let me know. They are just sitting here not being used and taking up space. We can meet up somewhere, take some photos and then take it home.

drew

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Bravo Drew !! Nice to see someone else trying this. My "MF Loaner Program" has been a hit, and I have always gotten my equipment back.
    Those who don't think Photographers have the skills of REAL artists such as painters obviously have not had to spot my prints.

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very generous of you Drew and if I were in New England I would borrow the 4x5. Another example of how wonderful this APUG community is.

Regards,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Drew, this is awesome…my hat goes off to you both for doing this.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thats "nuts" Generous yes, even very,very kind but nuts just the same. I'd loan my car maybe even my wife before I'd loan my cameras out!
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomassauerwein
    Thats "nuts" Generous yes, even very,very kind but nuts just the same. I'd loan my car maybe even my wife before I'd loan my cameras out!
    Clearly your wife doesn't read these posts!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A very generous offer to those without the opportunity to have such an experience. For all the fat cats with all the equipment it's hard to conceive such an offer. I can remember back in the old days when equipment was as expensive as a house and one could only take the used camera and dream of better things. I hope it works out for some lucky ones.

Curt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin