Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,267   Posts: 1,534,339   Online: 750

Shooter
    Large Format

Darkroom in/near Lowell ?

Hello NE APUG,

Does anybody know a B&W darkroom open to the public in or near Lowell. MA ? Ideally with a 4x5 enlarger. Thanks much !

- Phong

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm sure there are darkrooms in Boston, but in Lawrence, there is www.cfnap.com.... I was last there a couple of years ago, and it seems now to be more slanted to studio space rental and models.. I'm sure much more profitable than Darkroom space, but the darkroom has 10-12 enlargers, most if not all Omega 4x5 models, and a nice setup overall. The owner's name is Al.. I'd contact him and see what his darkroom status is.
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi Jon,

Thanks for your reply. I did check out cfnap; I stopped by and talked with Al. Unfortunately, he closed the darkroom last year, as there was not enough peope using it.

- Phong

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin