Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,189   Online: 696

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Photo Equipment Sale in New Haven, CT

Just to let you folks know. This Saturday, the Creative Arts Workshop in New Haven, CT will be selling all of their surplus darkroom equipment. This is where I got my Omega D-760 enlarger for $10 (as a donor, I get first pickings!)

I think the sale starts at 10am. Visit their website for directions. They've got lots of enlargers for sale - I think all of them less than $20 each. I'd say they had about 10 enlargers when I was there yesterday. And big ones too - many are 4x5 enlargers. All of them have stands.

Plus they also have smaller equipment - timers, safelights, trays, etc...

All the proceeds go to their photo department - which still teaches film and wet darkroom techniques. Especially to kids.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 07-11-2006 at 01:52 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Made some additions and corrections to the message.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dang!!!! One of the very few Saturdays that I have to werk and it has to be this Saturday! :rolleyes:
    Sounds like there will be some good deals.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, not fair! I'm in Montana right now and will be flying back on Sat. Not that I really need anything, but it's a sale.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You don't know whether they have a Beseler 45mxt, do you?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The horror!

Well, I went by the CAW to see Harold who is the photogrpahy director there and to see how the sale was going. Well...the custodian on duty threw out all the extra enlargers into a dumptser! 8 enlargers were destroyed to the horror of the CAW staff. These were fully working with lenses and accessories.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin