Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,655   Online: 844

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

rethink

OK, Folks.
    Clearly there is no one time that makes sense for people to make any gathering at the end of the show. No problem.

I will work out pick up times with anyone who cares to contact me. So far I'm taking various prints out to meet Gene part way to Springfield - probably Saturday. If you brought your work to him at the VPC, you'll probably have to contact him to get them back if you haven't spoken to me.

I'm bringing Bill's to my house and meeting him there. I'm storing Art's, Jim's and Ed's work (and whomever else wants me to do so) for later pickup.

Drew - do you want to come get your prints or should we arrange an exchange sometime in the future? John? Pete? Michael? I can easily put stuff away or use this as an excuse to have coffee some time. K? Bethe? Suzanne? Ryuji? Larry?

I can still make a time to be here this weekend if that is what you expected and planned for.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hi whitey

coffee is always good in my book

thanks!
    john

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    OK, Folks.
    Clearly there is no one time that makes sense for people to make any gathering at the end of the show. No problem.

I will work out pick up times with anyone who cares to contact me. So far I'm taking various prints out to meet Gene part way to Springfield - probably Saturday. If you brought your work to him at the VPC, you'll probably have to contact him to get them back if you haven't spoken to me.

I'm bringing Bill's to my house and meeting him there. I'm storing Art's, Jim's and Ed's work (and whomever else wants me to do so) for later pickup.

Drew - do you want to come get your prints or should we arrange an exchange sometime in the future? John? Pete? Michael? I can easily put stuff away or use this as an excuse to have coffee some time. K? Bethe? Suzanne? Ryuji? Larry?

I can still make a time to be here this weekend if that is what you expected and planned for.
    im empty, good luck

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can pick up either Sunday or Monday, but I sent you a PM, Whitey.

If Whitey needs to get work outta there, I am more than happy to pick up any extra work if someone can't pick up this weekend or next week!

Again, thanks for hosting, Whitey, and hope you are settling into the school year!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Whitey, it looks like next Thursday morning at school for me. I will confirm early next week. Thanks for all you have done.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Given my proximity to the school, Whitey, I can pick up the prints almost anytime outside of normal business an communiting hours- most weeknights after 6.30 and all weekend. If there is such a time that you will be there for someone else's pickup (perhaps for Suzanne on Sunday), let me know when and I will arrange to be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've just discovered that by saturday, I'll have gone off cape three times this week...and so a 4th trip off to pick up prints...or to do anything isn't going to happen! If Whitey can bury them somewhere or if someone can take them home and we'll meet up later, that would be great. Maybe some coffee on Broad St (great place for architectural photography) in Boston could be set up. Or, if someone would like to keep them, that would be great also. sorry 'bout that.

drew

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Folks! I am sorry that the take down and pick up is not going more smoothly. And I apologize for not being available this weekend to help...

Whitey, would you be able/willing to bring my two photos along with the others when you meet Gene?

Gene, is that okay with you? I can pick them up on Monday at VPC, or whenever it is convenient for you, it's a lot easier for me to get to Sprinfield next week than to Boston, I'd really appreciate it...

Again, thanks to you Whitey, and Gene and Suzanne, for the opportunity to showcase our work! What do we do for an encore???

Cheers, K

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Krystyne
    OK with me... just let me know when you can pick them up at the VPC.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

No Problem

Hey Folks

All this end of show stuff is really no problem. I can make arrangements with all and sundry about pick up and store the work for a bit. As it stands now, I will not be coming in this weekend but will arrange for folks for the way they wish to meet. If anyone has a need to get the work this weekend, here, at my school, PM me or email me here

Krystyna- No problem. I'll give your prints to Gene.
    Drew. Broad Street sounds intriguing. Stay in the land of sun and surf for now.

Anyone who has not contacted me - Honest, I won't run off with your work. Just get in touch and we'll make arrangements. It's really sad for me to take down this show, it's been fun to live with all this great work for a month. The student paper is doing a story about the show and I REALLY don't want to part with it, but I will guard it carefully until you get it back.

Thanks everyone.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Whitey, It would be best for me to pickup on a weekend, but it certainly doesn't need to be this one. Let me know when you will be at the school on a weekend and I will try to make it. If that doesn't work, I guess I could use an excuse to get to Boston during the week.

Thanks,

Larry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin