Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,447   Online: 992

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can try to swing by on Tuesday or Wednesday during school hours - I'll be in Cambridge testifying one of those 2 days. The hitch is that I won't know which until probably Monday.
    Thanks for hosting the show!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    Hey Folks

All this end of show stuff is really no problem. I can make arrangements with all and sundry about pick up and store the work for a bit. As it stands now, I will not be coming in this weekend but will arrange for folks for the way they wish to meet. If anyone has a need to get the work this weekend, here, at my school, PM me or email me here

Krystyna- No problem. I'll give your prints to Gene.
    Drew. Broad Street sounds intriguing. Stay in the land of sun and surf for now.

Anyone who has not contacted me - Honest, I won't run off with your work. Just get in touch and we'll make arrangements. It's really sad for me to take down this show, it's been fun to live with all this great work for a month. The student paper is doing a story about the show and I REALLY don't want to part with it, but I will guard it carefully until you get it back.

Thanks everyone.
    When and where do you want to meet this Sat?? Give me a call tonight at home.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi, sorry I haven't logged in to APUG for many days and I lost track of this and the previous threads. So is there a meeting on Sunday? Or, if this story changed, is there any other person who arranged to pick up work on Sunday? I live in the city and driving out to Belmont after work is a sure way to get stuck in traffic (with my eco-friendly, leg-unfriendly stick shift car), so I prefer Sunday if this isn't a burden. (Sat is also possible.)

Thanks for the nice show!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    THANK YOU WHITEY!

I went to the VPC to pick up my photos today, and I want to thank you for carefully packaging and transporting our work to Gene, you certainly went out of your way to make sure our work arrived safely, and I very much appreciate it, you rock!!!

Blessings,
    Krystyna

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Whitey, is Waltham anywhere near Belmont Hill? I have to go and visit PhotoPete next wednesday (late afternoon) and maybe I can pick up those prints that may or may not still be there....?

drew ps, maybe some photography along the way in your area....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin