Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,128   Online: 989

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Show-down blues... party time?

In terms of shows I have loved seeing every day, the gathering of great images from APUGgers that is hanging at Belmont Hill School is right up there. Every good thing must end, however, so I want to make the take down details public, in case folks who don't have anything here but would like to gather with us might join in.

I had originally listed the show as ending on the 22nd, but made it the 24th so I could have it just a bit longer. If artists want to pick up the work at any time on Friday the 22nd however - or at any time during the working hours of the following week, that's fine. (We're here from 7:30 to 5 during the week, and the 5 can be stretched a bit.) If you want to come on Sunday, the 24th, we can make a party out of it. Any interest? If no one cares, I'll say 1 to 3 on Sunday the 24th or by PM. Early dinner as a group at Bertucci's?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails show.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Whitey,
    I have to be in northern NH the following Thursday afternoon, so maybe I can come Wednesday afternoon to pick up my work. That would be the 27th. If you might be interested, I would be able to come up Tuesday and spend some time with some of your students and my 8x10, 5x7, and/or 4x5's. Let me know about this.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm good for either Sat or Sun, but I'll have to see how a couple of other things pan out to know for sure.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hope you've had some good feedback from students/faculty and parents! Saturday doesn't work for me, but I could probably do an early dinner on Sunday at Bertucci's. Otherwise, I'll pick up my work on Monday if an outing for Sunday doesn't pan out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Possibly Sunday late afternoon might work for me. If it happens, maybe the next person to use this folding camera will step forward!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Saturdays are good for me, Sundays aren't. I may have to pick up my picture during the
    morning of the 22nd (Friday)....
    "I bought a new camera. It's so advanced you don't even need it." - Steven Wright

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whitey,

I'll have to make private arrangements with you to collect my works, since I won't be able to come up there on the 24th. I will be in the Boston area on the 26th though. I'll PM you.

Thanks very much for even having the show.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew B. View Post
    Possibly Sunday late afternoon might work for me. If it happens, maybe the next person to use this folding camera will step forward!
    So will you be picking up your enlarger when you are in the area? I am only a few miles from the school...

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    whitey,
    i might be able to make it on sunday, but i am not sure even this close to the weekend

i will do my best to try to make it!
    thanks for hosting the show!
    john

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Whitey!
    Sorry I haven't replied sooner, but I am having difficulty scheduling pick-up for this weekend or next week, so many things are coming up all at once here!

So I'll have to say for now that this weekend is out, and I will try for sometime next week during your regular hours.

Thanks again for hosting the show!
    Cheers, Krystyna

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin