Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,952   Posts: 1,586,002   Online: 809

Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Program on the cape...

I'm thinking about putting together a workshop for both neapugers and others interested in film and wet darkroom processes. I'm looking for a venue on cape cod such as the Chatham Creative Art Center (I've worked on projects with them before) and try to get local businesses to be part of and support us (let them speak to us and provide products for sale at the event) There are many film and "D" photogs on the cape but they are hidden away...I want to bring them out and get aquainted with apug and for some others, re-aquainted with film. The CCAC has a darkroom but hasn't been used in quite some time. Before I get into other ideas, I want to see if there is any interest from you people. In the meantime, I will check with businesses about any interest with them. If we do this during the winter (which is quite mild on the cape) the full timers on this spit of land will be looking for things to do and I would expect a good turnout....plus for those off cape, b&b rates are quite a bit lower and you and spouses can get away for a day/night/day mini vacation.
    drew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Winter on the Cape is actually quite nice. You can find a place to park then.
    Louie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Keep us in mind, Drew. I'd love to get involved.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Oh ... THAT Cape!!

Yes, I would also be interested. I am drawn to "off-season" locations. I spent one week in Mid-December hanging off the rocky cliffs of the Maine shoreline.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm interested. It'd be nice to drive out there without sitting in a 10 mile backup at the Bourne or Sagamore.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Count me in, too!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Depends on when you schedule it... after the first of the year would be good for me. I would love to visit the Cape during off-season.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ya, I'm thinking January or February. I'm touring the facility next week (Wed) and the cost for the day is only $50...if you're a member...so that is cheap. Plus I'm sure business people will cover that and more. I want to try to get D photogs into film again (if they were before) and those who've never been involved in it something to wet their whistle about! More later.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds terrific.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Count me in! I haven't been to the cape in years and would love an excuse to go, especially off-season...

Looking forward to hearing more!
    Krystyna

Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin